Have a set and developed structure will aid in the organization and dictation of roles in the club, making tasks easier and the club more successful overall.
• Region-wide? Districts? Multi-Districts? One Rotex for a whole country?
• Internal board is needed in each Rotex Club
– President, Secretary, Treasurer, Activities Coordinator
• Create rights and duties for Rotexers and educate new members
– When do Rebounds become Rotex?
– How should Rotexers behave on an Exchange Student Weekend?
• Create by-laws/statutes
• Who is legally responsible?
– Official registration as a club. You can find more information about Rotary Alumni Associations here!
– Rotary gives permission and is in charge?
• Regular meetings
• Membership Fees?
• Exclusion paragraph?