A strong relationship with Rotary is key to developing trust, gaining support and contacts, and creating a club that will last from year to year.
• Present an action plan or vision to Rotary to get their support
– Start with one contact person, later present it to the whole club or district
• Try to find a Rotex coordinator or an official contact person within the district exchange program
• They need to give permission for events!
• Keep them involved and informed as a basis for trust
• Rotary can provide you with
– Contacts in their wider network
– Financial, material, physical, and emotional support, amongst others
• Cooperation is the key!